Adelaide East Community Directory
Be the first to advertise in Adelaide East Community Directory!
We are developing east.adelaide.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Adelaide East for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the community in Adelaide East?
Adelaide East Community
Community groups play a vital role in bringing people together and promoting social, cultural, and environmental development in a region. In the Adelaide East region of South Australia, there are several community groups that are actively working towards these goals. In this article, we will be discussing some of the best community groups in the area, their benefits and contact details.
1. Rotary Club of Magill Sunrise: Rotary Club of Magill Sunrise is a non-profit organization that works towards making a difference in the community through service projects, fundraisers, and events. The club has a diverse membership and focuses on community service, vocational and personal development, and fellowship. Some of the benefits of joining this club are making a positive impact on the community, networking, and leadership development. To contact them, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Eastern Youth Advisory Committee: Eastern Youth Advisory Committee is a group of young people aged between 12 and 25 years who work towards improving the lives of young people in the Adelaide East region. The group meets regularly to discuss issues affecting young people and provides recommendations and advice to local councils and organizations. Joining this committee provides an opportunity to represent the youth voice and make a difference in the community. To contact the committee, you can send an email to email@example.com.
3. Campbelltown Memorial Oval 1933 Commemoration Committee: Campbelltown Memorial Oval 1933 Commemoration Committee is a group that works towards preserving the history and heritage of Campbelltown's Memorial Oval. The group is made up of volunteers who organize events, fundraisers, and projects to maintain and improve the oval. Some of the benefits of joining this committee are preserving historical landmarks, community involvement, and learning new skills. To contact the committee, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Trees For Life: Trees For Life is an environmental organization that works towards restoring and conserving the natural environment in South Australia. The group has several branches across the state and their Adelaide East branch focuses on restoring habitats for endangered wildlife and improving the quality of the local landscape. Joining Trees For Life provides an opportunity to make a positive impact on the environment, learn about native plants and animals, and meet like-minded people. To contact their Adelaide East branch, you can send an email to email@example.com.
5. Meals on Wheels Magill: Meals on Wheels Magill is a volunteer organization that provides nutritious meals to elderly, disabled, and other vulnerable people who are unable to cook or shop for themselves. The organization relies on volunteers to deliver meals and also provides social contact and a welfare check to clients. Some of the benefits of volunteering for Meals on Wheels Magill are helping vulnerable people, meeting new people, and gaining valuable experience. To contact them, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
the Adelaide East region of South Australia has several community groups that are making a positive impact on the community. Joining these groups provides an opportunity to meet new people, develop new skills, and make a difference in the community. For more information on these organizations or to get involved, contact them using the provided email addresses.
Adelaide East Community Articles