Adelaide East Entertainment Directory
Be the first to advertise in Adelaide East Entertainment Directory!
We are developing east.adelaide.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Adelaide East for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the entertainment in Adelaide East?
Adelaide East Entertainment
Leisure and entertainment options in the region of Adelaide East, South Australia, Australia, are abundant and varied. The region offers a plethora of entertainment and leisure options, catering to diverse tastes and interests. From tours and adventure activities to cinemas and theatres, there is something for everyone in Adelaide East. Here are some of the top leisure and entertainment places in the region:
Tours and Adventure
1. Cleland Wildlife Park - This sprawling park offers the chance to get up close and personal with a range of native Australian animals, including wallabies, kangaroos, koalas, and more. Visitors can go on guided tours or explore the park at their own pace.
2. Mount Lofty Summit - Located in the Adelaide Hills, Mount Lofty offers breathtaking views of the city and surrounds. Visitors can hike to the summit or take a scenic drive up the winding road. The summit also features a restaurant and gift shop.
3. Waterfall Gully - One of Adelaide's most scenic nature reserves, Waterfall Gully features a picturesque waterfall and walking trails through lush bushland. The reserve also includes a cafe and picnic area.
Cinema and Theatre
1. Hoyts Norwood - Located in the heart of Adelaide East, Hoyts Norwood features state-of-the-art cinema technology and a range of blockbuster films.
2. Palace Nova - This art-house cinema features a range of indie and foreign films, as well as regular screenings of classic movies. The cinema also includes a bar and cafe.
3. Dunstan Playhouse - Part of the Adelaide Festival Centre, Dunstan Playhouse features a range of theatre productions, from classic plays to contemporary works.
Arts and Culture
1. JamFactory - A not-for-profit organisation, JamFactory is dedicated to promoting and supporting the contemporary craft and design industry in Australia. The organisation includes galleries, studios, and a range of workshops and classes.
2. Art Gallery of South Australia - Located in the city, the Art Gallery of South Australia features a range of exhibitions showcasing both Australian and international art. The gallery is also home to a collection of over 45,000 works, including paintings, sculptures, and photographs.
3. South Australian Museum - One of the oldest museums in Australia, the South Australian Museum features a range of natural and cultural history exhibits. The museum also includes a planetarium and regular events and workshops.
Food and Drink
1. Adelaide Central Market - This bustling indoor market is a mecca for foodies, offering a range of fresh produce, gourmet food, and specialty products. Open every day except Sunday, the market is a must-visit for anyone looking to sample some of Adelaide's best food.
2. Norwood Parade - Located in the heart of Adelaide East, the Norwood Parade is a vibrant hub of cafes, restaurants, and bars. From Vietnamese street food to refined Italian cuisine, there is no shortage of dining options here.
3. East End Cellars - This boutique wine store offers a range of hand-selected wines from South Australia and around the world. The store also includes a tasting room and wine bar, making it the perfect spot for a night out.
Adelaide East offers a wealth of leisure and entertainment options for locals and visitors alike. Whether you're after an adrenaline-fueled adventure or a relaxing night out, there is something for everyone in this dynamic region of South Australia.
Adelaide East Entertainment Articles