Adelaide East Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on EAST.ADELAIDE.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Adelaide East Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to the best of Business and Community in Adelaide East, South Australia! This region is home to a vibrant community, with a strong focus on business and entrepreneurship. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Haigh's Chocolates - A family-owned business since 1915, Haigh's Chocolates has become an iconic South Australian brand. Their chocolate is made using the finest ingredients and is renowned for its quality and taste.
2. Coopers Brewery - Coopers Brewery is Australia's largest independent brewery, producing a range of beers including the famous Coopers Pale Ale. The brewery was founded in 1862 and is still owned by the Cooper family today.
3. Rising Sun Workshop - An innovative motorbike workshop and café, Rising Sun Workshop offers a unique mix of motorcycle repair and gourmet food. The workshop has a strong focus on community engagement, offering apprenticeships and workshops to help young people develop their skills.
1. The Adelaide Hills Farmers Market - Held every Saturday in the picturesque town of Mount Barker, the Adelaide Hills Farmers Market offers a wide range of fresh, local produce. The market has become a popular meeting place for locals and visitors alike.
2. The Adelaide Fringe Festival - One of the largest and most diverse arts festivals in Australia, the Adelaide Fringe Festival attracts thousands of artists and performers from around the world. The festival takes place every year in February and March.
3. The Adelaide Hills Wine Region - With over 50 wineries, the Adelaide Hills Wine Region is renowned for producing some of South Australia's best wines. Visitors can take part in wine tastings, cellar door tours, and special events throughout the year.
We hope you've enjoyed learning about the best of Business and Community in Adelaide East. There are so many amazing things happening in this region - why not come and see for yourself?