Adelaide East Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Adelaide East event simply Login
Events in and around Adelaide East
As one of the most vibrant cities in Australia, Adelaide East offers plenty of seasonal fun and excitement throughout the year. From music festivals to sporting events, there's always something to see and do in this region of South Australia. Here's a taste of some of the top events happening in and around Adelaide East.
1. Adelaide Fringe Festival: Held every February and March, the Adelaide Fringe Festival is a celebration of local and international talent in the performing arts. With hundreds of shows across the city, including comedy, theatre, music, dance, and visual arts, there's something for everyone at this lively event.
2. Santos Tour Down Under: As the biggest cycling event in Australia, the Santos Tour Down Under is a must-see for sports fans. Held in January, the event attracts some of the world's best cyclists to the streets of Adelaide, with stages set across the city and the surrounding hills.
3. Clipsal 500 Adelaide: Revheads will love the Clipsal 500 Adelaide, held every March in the city's east end. Featuring high-speed racing, entertainment, and family-friendly activities, it's a weekend of fun that shouldn't be missed.
1. Adelaide Festival: A world-renowned arts festival, the Adelaide Festival is a celebration of music, theatre, dance, and visual arts. Held every March, the event brings together local and international talent for a program of events that spans the entire city.
2. Tasting Australia: As one of Australia's premier food and wine festivals, Tasting Australia is a feast for the senses. Held in May, it showcases the best local produce and wine, as well as hosting masterclasses and workshops on everything from cheese-making to cocktail mixing.
3. Adelaide 500: A motor racing event that's been running for over 20 years, the Adelaide 500 sees Supercars take to the street circuit for a weekend of high-speed entertainment.
1. Adelaide Cabaret Festival: One of the world's best cabaret festivals, the Adelaide Cabaret Festival takes over the city's theatres and music venues for a month-long celebration of song and dance. With performers from Australia and around the world, it's a chance to experience the magic of cabaret in all its forms.
2. OzAsia Festival: A celebration of Asian arts and culture, the OzAsia Festival brings together artists from across the region for a program of music, theatre, dance, film, and more. Held in November, it's a unique opportunity to experience the diversity and richness of Asian culture.
3. Adelaide Hills Crush Festival: Held over the last weekend in May, the Adelaide Hills Crush Festival is a celebration of wine, food, and fun in the stunning Adelaide Hills. With wineries opening their doors to visitors, live music, and delicious local produce, it's a weekend not to be missed.
1. Royal Adelaide Show: A tradition that's been running for over 175 years, the Royal Adelaide Show is a showcase of agriculture, animals, entertainment, and family fun. Held in September, it's a chance to experience the best of country life in the heart of the city.
2. Adelaide Fashion Festival: Showcasing the best of South Australia's fashion industry, the Adelaide Fashion Festival is a glamorous event featuring runway shows, exhibitions, and events across the city. Held in October, it's a chance to see some of Australia's best designers in action.
3. Barossa Gourmet Weekend: A food and wine festival in the heart of the Barossa Valley, the Barossa Gourmet Weekend is a weekend-long celebration of local produce, wine, and entertainment. With dozens of wineries and local producers taking part, it's a chance to experience the best the region has to offer.
For more information on any of these events, contact the South Australian Tourism Commission at:
Address: Level 11, 121 King William Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
Phone: +61 8 8463 4500